Halloween is fast approaching! Do you have anything fun planned? If not, never fear! Best Ever Pads has a list of six spooktacular ideas to make this year’s Halloween a success.
- Throw a costume party. Everyone loves to dress up, and it’s even funner if there’s a theme.
- Carve a pumpkin. Artistic or not, carving pumpkins is a Halloween tradition! Best Ever Pads is hosting a competition for the best horsey themed pumpkin carving, enter your pumpkin for the chance to win a $50 gift certificate! (Bonus Points: Best Ever Pads theme).
- Make your own costume. If you’re artistically gifted, try making your own costume this year! It’s more fun than it sounds, and more rewarding than buying a department store get-up. If you’re feeling extra crafty, you might even try making a dynamic duo costume for you and your horse!
- Bake some treats. Halloween goodies are a must, for both horses and humans. There are plenty of spooky recipes out there for you to try, including mummy stuffed jalapeños and a creepy cake!
- Go trick or treating. Contrary to popular belief, trick or treating isn’t limited to children! Adults and teenagers alike can enjoy wandering the streets and observing all of the creepy costumes. You might even hand out candy on your way!
- Decorate your house. We all know that one person who goes all out… so be that person! As a kid, there was nothing more fun than walking up to the front door of an over-the-top house.