Made from the highest-quality wool, the Kush pads are our most durable and most comfortable pads to date. This wool western saddle pad unique design makes for the most comfortable riding experience you’ve ever had. The Kush Collection is made from 100% washed and pressed wool that is 136 ounces per square yard. It is durable and resistant to compression, yet soft and flexible. Properties of this wool horse pad allow it to absorb moisture, which aids in removing heat from the horse’s back. The Kush custom wool saddle pad comes in two color options: light gray or black, and comes in 3/4”, 1”, 1.25″ thickness options.
The Kush pad is perfect for:
Saddle Pad Thickness:
- Everyday riding: the Kush Wool Saddle Pad for horses is perfect for everyday work, from the ranch to the arena.
- Trail and Leisure Riding: The Kush Wool Saddle pad are perfect for leisure riding, the 1.25” allows for extra cushion if needed.
- Barrel Racing and Gymkhana: Perfect for performance and training, the Kush Wool Saddle Pad provides comfort and strength for rigorous arena riding.
- Team Roping and Ranch Rodeo: The Kush Wool Pad is durable and resistant enough to stand up to roping and ranch rodeo events.
- The 3/4” pad is ideal for horses that are more round back.
- The 1” pad is perfect for everyday use, trail riding, arena work, and more. For horses with broad shoulders we recommend the 1” pad.
- The 1.25” pad provides extra cushion when needed, great for Roping, trail riding where extra cushion is needed, and sway back horses.