The BHS Saddle pad is part of our CEO Collection that was specially engineered in 2010 as an everyday work pad for above average and high withered horses. Created with long lasting wear in mind this saddle pad includes a 3/8” closed-cell foam insert to help distribute saddle pressure over the bars of the saddle and helps reduce the breakdown of the pad over the bars. This saddle pad with inserts is ideal for spine relief and horses with poor saddle fit and slightly above average withers to high withers, such as thoroughbreds or other slender performance horses. This saddle pad comes in a dark grey color with 3 thickness options: 1/2”, 3/4” and 1” thickness.
The BHS Saddle Pad Is Ideal For:
- Everyday Riding: The layered design of the BHS Saddle Pad is built for everyday work and designed with long lasting wear in mind to keep your horse comfortable.
- Performance Events: From barrel racing, team roping to ranch rodeos the BHS is the perfect saddle for long lasting performance wear.
- High withered horses: This foam saddle pad is perfect for adding comfort for horses with slightly above average to high withers, such as Thoroughbreds and other performance horses.
Saddle Pad Thickness:
- The 1/2” thick pad is ideal for horses with slender builds who need a little extra support, or for performance events, the 1/2” is perfect for a barrel racing saddle pad.
- The 3/4” saddle pad is ideal for team roping or ranch rodeo events and horses with slender builds or hollow spots who need a little extra support.
- The 1” saddle pad is a great all day cowboying pad that provides long lasting wear and comfort for your horse.