About The CEO Collection
The CEO Collection is specifically designed for team ropers, barrel racers, ranch rodeo, performance horses, trail blazers, and high-withered, swayed-back horses, difficult to fit horses, or horses that suffer from poor saddle fit. The CEO saddle pad collection features the:
- BHS Series Collection
The top choice for performance horses, as well as calf, team and steer ropers.
- Fleesar Series Collection
Ideal choice for any horse that has sensitive skin and is prone to rubbing.
- And, the Cadillac Series Collection
Specifically designed as an everyday work pad or rodeo pad to provide comfort to extremely high-withered horses.
Constructed from the highest-quality materials, with the comfort of your horse in mind, the entire CEO saddle pad collection can be customized to best meet your needs.
Introduced in 2010, the CEO Collection was specially engineered to add more shock absorption for your horse’s comfort. The CEO Collection is comprised of a series of three different saddle pads, all created to serve a specific purpose. Each pad is made from a wool base of our OG or Kush Collection, then inserts or fleece are added to create the best fitting combination for your horse.
The Fleesar Series
The Fleesar adds a fleece lining to create an especially soft feel for added comfort, with more shock absorption, and even better moisture-wicking ability. The Fleesar is a great option if your current pad is rubbing your horse, or if your horse has thin or sensitive skin. The top of this pad comes in light gray, dark gray, or black color followed by a bottom fleece lining, and is fully customizable.
Build your custom Fleesar Series Saddle Pad.
The BHS Series
The BHS Series adds a 3/8″ closed-cell foam insert to help distribute saddle pressure over the bars of the saddle, and reduce the breakdown of the pad over the bars. This pad is great for high-withered horses and poor saddle fit. This layered design is great for an everyday work pad and is designed for lasting wear. Pair it with a 1″ or 3/4″ wool base pad for a great all-day cowboying pad. Or, try it paired with a 1/2″ wool or felt for what we like to call our “1D Lite,” designed with the barrel racer in mind.
Build your custom Cadillac Series Saddle Pad.
The CEO Saddle Pad Collection Is Ideal For:
- If you feel you could use a little additional cushion: We would suggest our 1″ Fleesar Saddle Pad.
- If your horse requires a little extra support, or has a slender thoroughbred build: We would suggest our 1/2″ BHS Fleece Saddle Pad (1D Lite saddle pad) or our ½” BHS Kush Wool Saddle Pad.
- Team roping/ranch rodeo: We would suggest either our 3/4″ BHS Fleece Saddle Pad, a 1″ Fleesar Saddle Pad, or a 1” BHS Kush Wool Saddle Pad.
- If your horse has hollow spots and/or is built like a thoroughbred: We would suggest either the 3/4″ BHS Fleece saddle pad or 1” BHS Kush Wool Saddle Pad for ropers, or our 1/2″ BHS Fleece Saddle Pad (1D Lite saddle pad) or ½” BHS Kush Wool Saddle Pad for barrel racers.
- If your horse has slightly above average to high withers: We would suggest our 3/4″ BHS Fleece Saddle Pad or our 1” BHS Kush Wool Saddle Pad.
- If your horse has extremely high withers: We would suggest our 3/4″ Cadillac Fleece Saddle Pad or our 1” BHS Kush Wool Saddle Pad.
- Sway back: We would suggest our 1″ Fleesar Saddle Pad.
- For spine relief: We would suggest our 3/4″ BHS Fleece Saddle Pad.
- If your horse has big shoulder muscles and/or a small hollow spot: We would suggest our Prodigy saddle pad. This pad is by recommendation of our saddle pad fitter only because it is such a unique fit. Please send side pictures of your horse saddled AND unsaddled to The Best Ever Pads.