The CEO Collection
Introduced in 2010, The CEO Saddle Pad Collection is comprised of three separate pads. Each saddle pad series was carefully designed to serve a specific need, and to add more shock absorption for your horse’s comfort.
The CEO Saddle Pad Collection offers three levels of support and different customization options, from fleece or neoprene lining, to special pad inserts that come stock in the BHS and Cadillac series. If your horse is in need of superior support and protection, the CEO Collection is sure to have what you need.
CUSTOM MAKE YOUR OWN Fleesar Saddle Pad here: https://www.besteverpads.com/customize/#/best_ever_pads/fleesar
CUSTOM MAKE YOUR OWN BHS Saddle Pad here: https://www.besteverpads.com/customize/#/best_ever_pads/bhs
CUSTOM MAKE YOUR OWN Cadillac Saddle Pad here: https://www.besteverpads.com/customize/#/best_ever_pads/cadillac
- If you feel you could use a little additional cushion = We would suggest our 1″ Fleesar Saddle Pad
- If your horse requires a little extra support, or has a slender thoroughbred build we would suggest our 1/2″ BHS Fleece Saddle Pad (aka 1D Lite saddle pad)
- Team Roping/Ranch Rodeo = We would suggest either our 3/4″ BHS Fleece Saddle Pad or a 1″ Fleesar Saddle Pad
- If your horse has hollow spots and/or built like a thoroughbred we would suggest either 3/4″ BHS Fleece saddle pad for ropers, or our 1/2″ BHS Fleece Saddle Pad (aka 1D Lite saddle pad) for barrel racers
- If your horse has slightly above average to high withers we would suggest our 3/4″ BHS Fleece Saddle Pad
- If your horse had extremely high withers we would suggest our 3/4″ Cadillac Fleece Saddle Pad
- Sway Back = We would suggest our 1″ Fleesar Saddle Pad
- For spine relief we would suggest our 3/4″ BHS Fleece Saddle Pad
- If your horse has big shoulder muscles and a small hollow spot we would suggest our Prodigy saddle pad (coming soon online!) or call to order: 805-528-8009
- NOTE SURE? TRY OUR FIT GUIDE HERE: https://www.besteverpads.com/saddle-pad-fitting-guide/