The National Finals Rodeo is fast approaching… so it’s time to pack your bags! What are you going to bring? Best Ever Pads has some fashion input! Scroll down and see our picks for the 2016 NFR. Who knows… you might even make an appearance on Fashion Posse!
- Graphic Tees: Dress them up or dress them down. Whichever way you prefer, a good graphic tee is always a must have. Try our NEW Best Ever Pads mens and womens graphic tees.
- Fringe: No matter if it’s on a pair of boots or a snazzy handbag, fringe is always in style! (It also looks great on your horse at home).
- Cozy jacket: Las Vegas can get cold at night, especially in December. Make sure you’re prepared for the chill in style with a mens or womens jacket.
- Serape: If you like western fashion, you’re bound to have some serape in your closet. Grab your jean jacket or a cute pair of moccasins and pack them up!
- Bling: You can’t leave for the National Finals Rodeo without a little (or a lot of) bling! Turquoise stones and chunky necklaces are all the rage in western fashion.
- Boots: With ten days to dress for, you’re going to need an arsenal of boots to keep you going. Grab the line-up and pack ‘em up!
- Handbag: You’re going to need a nice big bag to carry around all of your Cowboy Christmas goodies. A western-inspired bag will do just the trick!
- Hat: When you mozy down to the free hotel breakfast, you might throw your hair up in a hat and call it good. Take one for you and your man!
- Smile: It’s the best ten days of the year, and the BEST accessory you can have is a smile.
We can’t wait to see you there! Come visit us at Cowboy Christmas booth #414!